The Next Industrial Revolution: Realizing the Full Potential of 3D Printing
"3D printing is gaining momentum. It's about to drive a seismic shift in manufacturing. Maybe even an industrial revolution. It is clearly changing how manufacturers think about their businesses, the environment and the world around them." Pastor points to early adopters like BMW, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, and Siemens.
Other links for 3D Printing
- The Shapes of Things to Come - HP's official 3D Printing blog
- How HP 3D Jet Fusion technology works (5 minute YouTube video)
- 3D printed link lifts engineer's car (2 minute YouTube video)
Other popular posts on the HP Developer Portal
- 7 Reasons Scala is better than Java...so why is Java winning?
- Print Fundamental Tutorials for Developers (Print good looking web pages)
- Crock Pot Lady monetizes recipes with Menu Plan printable
- Margaret Hamilton: Our favorite woman in code history
- "No more Yoda heads!" How 3D printing is like AWS
- Bridging from DevOps to Central Ops
- 3D printing a cup of coffee? Well...almost
- Women in Computer Science dropping since 1980
- An Allegory: Paper, Screen, Monty Python and the Holy Grail