Why 3D Printer Vendors Need to Be More Materialistic
"Nobody can win with a proprietary materials approach to 3D printing. No single company can contain innovation. If we hope to reach the point where we’re not all evangelizing 3D printers out of the backs of vans, we must join together. The future of 3D printing will depend on an Open Platform dedicated to delivering opportunities for a constant flow of materials for meeting ever-changing manufacturer requirements."
- 3D Printing Growth Depends on an Open Platform for Materials
- HP 3D printing's blog: The Shapes of Things to Come
- HP 3D printing's blog on the Developers Portal
- YouTube video: Hanging a car from a 3D printed link (Almost 200,000 views.)
Other popular posts on the HP Developer Portal
- 7 Reasons Scala is better than Java...so why is Java winning?
- Print Fundamental Tutorials for Developers (Print good looking web pages)
- Crock Pot Lady monetizes recipes with Menu Plan printable
- Margaret Hamilton: Our favorite woman in code history
- "No more Yoda heads!" How 3D printing is like AWS
- Bridging from DevOps to Central Ops
- 3D printing a cup of coffee? Well...almost
- Women in Computer Science dropping since 1980
- An Allegory: Paper, Screen, Monty Python and the Holy Grail