YouTube videos of HP's Jet Fusion announcement
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this set of videos about Jet Fusion – HP's new 3D printing technology – is worth a stack of whitepapers.
- Watch Steve Nigro's HP Jet Fusion announcement at Rapid in May 2016 (2 mins.)
- Watch clips from the keynote, the conference floor, and interviews with key Jet Fusion players (7 mins.)
- Understand how the 3-part Jet Fusion system works (2 mins.)
- Learn about 3D printing materials and HP's Open Platform approach (2 mins.)
- Consider the potential and promise of Jet Fusion technology (5 mins.)
- And just for fun, let's watch as a 3D printed chain link lifts the car of the engineer that designed and printed it.
HP's Jet Fusion 3D printing system - ready to spark the next Industrial Revolution.
Other popular posts on the HP Developer Portal
- 7 Reasons Scala is better than Java...so why is Java winning?
- Print Fundamental Tutorials for Developers (Print good looking web pages)
- Crock Pot Lady monetizes recipes with Menu Plan printable
- Margaret Hamilton: Our favorite woman in code history
- "No more Yoda heads!" How 3D printing is like AWS
- Bridging from DevOps to Central Ops
- 3D printing a cup of coffee? Well...almost
- Women in Computer Science dropping since 1980
- An Allegory: Paper, Screen, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Author : TheSkipper