Enable TPM by HP client management script library
We have some HP laptops that need Active TPM from the Bios by HP client management Script library. I am using the script below to Active TPM but it is not working. Can you please help me to understand what I am missing here? Do I need to use Active? or Enable?
Clear-HPBIOSSetupPassword -Password 'MyPassword'
Set-HPBIOSSettingValue -Name "TPM State" -Value "Active"
Set-HPBiosSetupPassword -NewPassword 'MyPassword'
Please see the HP laptops below that I have a problem with:
- HP EliteBook 840 G3 W4S08UC#ABL
- HP EliteBook 840 G3 T6F44UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G3 2FV31UC#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G4 1GE40UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G6 7KK13UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G6 7KK16UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G6 7KK19UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook 840 G6 8MN32UT#ABA
- HP EliteBook x360 1030 G4 9MT67UT#ABA
Thank you in advance for your kind support.
IT Support Specialist
ARC'TERYX Equipment | A Division of Amer Sports Canada Inc.