HP JetAdvantage Partner Program...Today, Tomorrow and Beyond
By Kim Peake
HP JetAdvantage Partner Program
The HP Solutions Business Partner Program started with a few partners integrating with a few HP printers. Over time, the number of partners, platforms and devices grew significantly. In 2015, the program was renamed the HP JetAdvantage Partner Program to reflect quality, progress and innovation.
Today, the program is a thriving community of more than 100 partners:
- Global: The HP JetAdvantage Partner Program is international, with partners from all of the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
- Reach: HP’s presence in all regions and countries is covered by HP JetAdvantage partners.
- Platform: Partners are enabled to integrate on-premise solutions, and HP is developing a new cloud platform.
- HP Devices: HP Enterprise LaserJet printers and Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) are just the beginning – partners also integrate with selected Page-wide Array and OfficeJet devices, as well as the new high-volume HP S900 MFP series.
- Extensibility: The breadth and depth of HP JetAdvantage partner solutions are unequaled, including workflow, security, authentication, mobility, host printing, fonts and barcodes, print management, and device management.
HP devices offer industry-leading quality, extensibility and security. They allow our partners to meet critical business needs and stay on the cutting edge of technology. What started as a small community is now more than 100 partners. With new devices and a comprehensive cloud-connected platform, the JetAdvantage partner community will continue to grow and thrive.
For more information on the HP JetAdvantage Partner Program, go to www.hp.com/go/solutions.