ScanJet TWAIN SDK
Empower your application with enhanced access to HP's TWAIN drivers
Welcome to the HP Developers Portal website for the HP ScanJet and Digital Sender TWAIN SDKs. Here you can obtain the solutions that will enable you to unleash the power of HP's scanners by tightly integrating our TWAIN drivers to your application. The SDKs include drivers, documentation, and example code to get you started and easily tap into functionality that is not available through the standard TWAIN interface specification.
The SDK documentation includes sections on:
- Understanding TWAIN
- TWAIN specification
- HP unique functionality
- Instructions and use of example code
The TWAIN SDKs are offered in two different categories: the TWAIN SDK itself and additional solutions that allow for access using different technologies (for example, .NET). These solutions are specifically for use with the Windows TWAIN driver.
The main solution includes drivers, documentation, and example code for using the HP ScanJet TWAIN drivers to their fullest capabilities. Read the Release notes for more details.
Other solutions provide interfaces to the Windows TWAIN driver, such as .NET. The TWAIN driver is installed and together with the provided files, an API is provided for best integration.
To access and use the SDKs you will have to register for this site. You will need to provide your information as well as the email of your HP contact. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified when you have access to this TWAIN SDK portal.
Related ScanJet solutions
In addition to the Windows TWAIN drivers and related SDKs provided here, several additional ScanJet related solutions are available:
- Mac solutions are available for most HP ScanJet scanners. Look for your ScanJet model in HP ScanJet Scanners - Software & driver downloads.
- Linux SANE drivers are available on the HP Linux Imaging and Printing site here on the HP Developers Portal.
- A mobile scan solution - the HP JetAdvantage Capture app - is available for Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile/Modern:
- A Mobile Scan SDK to allow software developers to easily integrate scanning into Android and iOS apps. See the Mobile Scan SDK site here on the HP Developers Portal.