I can not find the sample mentioned in the Developer Guide (Document Revision 1.0.4.1)

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Author
Posted: 27 November 2016 - 10:43pm
I can not find the sample mentioned in the Developer Guide (Document Revision 1.0.4.1)

I have installed Sprout_SDK_1.5.4.2301 successfully, but I can not find CppQtSample.exe. Please help! Thanks!

Author
Posted: 28 November 2016 - 12:55pm
New samples location

Hi, we have replaced C++ samples with new ones. Now they are generic so you can build with Visual Studio as well.

C:\ProgramData\HP\Sprout\SDK\v1_5 

Author
Posted: 28 November 2016 - 5:55pm
Updated documents available?

Thank you for your info!

Since the SDK version is newer than the Guide document, is there any updated documents available different from that public download?

And in the Developer Guide revision 1.0.4.1, only 2D representations of 3D objects can be tracked. Can Sprout track 3D objects directly now?

Author
Posted: 29 November 2016 - 3:28pm
Some information

Hello, we are working on updating our materials. As soon as we have it we will post them. In the mean time, please feel free to ask questions. 

For Sprout API, you are correct that we have focus on 2D images using our Hi-Res camera. One of the reason is because the RealSense camera (and the SDK from Intel) already provides a good interface for the HW. You may want to take a look at that. Since 1.4 SW platform, we have unlocked the RealSense SDK for developers to use.

Cheers!

Author
Posted: 20 June 2019 - 9:25am
Guide

I can not find the sample mentioned in the Developer Guide

Contato my site segredos do importador

Author
Posted: 25 June 2019 - 2:48pm
Hello, the latest samples are

Hello, the latest samples are in this location C:\ProgramData\HP\Sprout\SDK\v1_5