Supplies Inventory Manager API
The PrintOS Supplies Inventory Manager application has a RESTful API which provides an authenticated method for securely querying inventory levels, transactions, orders and status of those orders.
- Visit the Authentication page.
- Follow the directions for generating a Key/Secret within your PrintOS account.
- If you are not a current PrintOS user or not working with an existing PrintOS user you can use the request form to request a development account. Provide as much detail as possible about what HP products you are working with, and what you are trying to accomplish with your solution.
- Look over the documentation regarding the HMAC authentication headers and how to generate them.
- Head to the Documentation for information about each API endpoint.
- Make API calls against your PrintOS account and see response messages from the API Test Page.
Certain HTTP headers are required to authenticate the API calls. These headers are generated using a current timestamp following the ISO 8601 format and a Key/Secret combination. Without the headers, you will receive an authentication required error. The Key/Secret is generated from within your PrintOS account. For more in-depth information on generating these headers see the Authentication page.
Questions / Feedback:
Notice any issues or require assistance? Visit our support forums and ask any questions you have. A forum support member will usually respond within 24 hours to assist you.