Getting Started with PrintOS Site Flow
The PrintOS Site Flow API is a RESTful HTTP-based API that allows you to validate and submit production orders as well as querying and cancelling existing orders.
- Visit the Authentication page.
- Request a PrintOS account (if needed), provide as much information as possible to the request form.
- Follow the directions for generating a Key/Secret within PrintOS.
- Look over the documentation regarding the HMAC authentication headers.
- Head to the Documentation page for information about each API endpoint.
- Go to the HP Inc. GitHub repository for code samples for the Authentication headers and API calls.
Certain HTTP headers are required to authenticate the API calls. These headers are generated using a current timestamp following the ISO 8601 format and a Key/Secret combination. Without the headers, you will receive an authentication required error. The Key/Secret is generated from within your PrintOS account. For more in-depth information on generating these headers see the Authentication page.
Questions / Feedback:
Notice any issues or require assistance? Visit our support forums and ask any questions you have. A forum support member will usually respond within 24 hours to assist you.